Accelerated Piano Lab
The Accelerated Piano Lab is unique to Spicewood, Lakeway, Marble Falls, Dripping Springs, and surrounding areas of Austin, TX. All of our students experience SUCCESS learning the piano in a FUN, RELAXING, and ENCOURAGING environment.
The Accelerated Piano Lab equips and empowers all of our students with life-skills beyond music. All of our students learn to be CONFIDENT, SELF-LEARNERS who know how to SELF-MOTIVATE and PERSEVERE.
Our students range from those who want to learn piano for fun, to students who are take multiple piano exams every year (the Royal Conservatory of Music exam and the National Guild Piano Audition).
Problem: “Traditional” Lessons
When you think of piano lessons, the traditional method with all of its pitfalls comes to mind:
- EMBARRASSMENT: Practicing has not happened during the week, and no progress is made during the lesson. The student is also required to perform for the teacher the entire lesson.
- SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS: The student is self-conscious about making mistakes or not understanding a concept.
- GUILT: Both parent and child feels guilt over lack of practice during the week.
- ISOLATION: The student practices and has lessons in isolation.
Our Solution: Accelerated Piano Lab
The Accelerated Piano Lab program is BETTER than traditional lessons. Our 60-minute long lesson addresses all of the long-standing pitfalls of traditional lessons. The program gives INDIVIDUAL lessons within a group setting. Our program gives our students:
- TIME & GRACE: Our lessons gives students time, grace, and privacy to practice and make mistakes during their lesson, thus building their confidence.
- MOTIVATION: Our lessons motivate students to strive for excellence through perseverance and work.
- PROGRESS: Our lessons allows students to progress EVEN IF practice has not happened during the week.
- PERFORMANCE: Our lessons gives students opportunities to perform for each other.
- FUN: Our lessons gives students time to play fun piano games/activities to reinforce skills.
- STRESS AND GUILT-FREE: Students are not forced to practice at home unless they want to.
- LASTING FRIENDSHIPS: Our students connect with others students who share a similar interest (music!), and lasting friendships are made.
Here is what two moms have to say about the Accelerated Piano Lab:
“Our daughter has been taking accelerated piano with Jen since the beginning of the school year. She has learned so much in a short period of time!“
“Jen is so patient, kind, and organized. We don’t practice at home as much as we should, but Jen takes it in stride. We couldn’t imagine a better piano teacher!“
Would you like more information about the studio or schedule your first lesson? Click the button below.
“My son LOVES piano!! And you’re so good with him. Thank you so much.”