My Accelerated Piano Program is unique to Spicewood, Lakeway, Marble Falls, Dripping Springs, and surrounding areas. All of my students experience SUCCESS learning the piano in a FUN, RELAXING, and ENCOURAGING environment.
Amanda came to my studio as a beginner student. Even though she had no prior piano or music lessons, she began to make rapid progress through her assignments every week.
Amanda enjoyed moving at a comfortable pace that boosted her confidence. We also used games and apps to further reinforce and review her piano skills.
She eagerly shared with me that she was able to perform one of her pieces for her classmates at school after just a few weeks of lessons!
Here is what two moms have to say about my Accelerated Piano Program:
“Our daughter has been taking accelerated piano with Jen since the beginning of the school year.
She has learned so much in a short period of time!“
“Jen is so patient, kind, and organized. We don’t practice at home as much as we should, but Jen takes it in stride.
We couldn’t imagine a better piano teacher!“
The majority of my students:
- are able to play pieces for their friends and family after a handful of lessons
- play in their first recital after 4 months of lessons
- participate in piano exams after 9 months of lessons
- gain confidence by playing for their peers at every lesson during “share time”
- use games and apps to reinforce, review, and retain piano skills
- learn and master skills during lessons so they are eager to practice at home
Would you like more information about the studio? Click the button below to schedule a meet and greet.
“My son LOVES piano!! And you’re so good with him. Thank you so much.“